Please read the following carefully. Your use of the Naked Peak web site and purchase of products (or services) from us means that you agree to these terms and conditions.
Shopping with Naked Peak.com
- You can Order Products in the following ways:
- online via this website
- When you place an Order for a Product in described above (“Order”) you are offering to buy it for the price stated, subject to these Terms.
- When you place your Order online we will send you an email to confirm that we have received it. This email confirmation will be produced automatically so that you have confirmation of your Order details. The fact that you receive an automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that we will be able to meet your Order. Once we have sent the confirmation email we will then check availability and contact you with a further email. If the product is available and the details of the Order are correct, this email will be deemed an acceptance and will specify delivery details and confirm the price of the Products purchased. If the Product is not available we will also let you know by email.
- Naked Peak may cancel any sale and not supply products if it is reasonable to do so and may change or discontinue the availability of products at any time at its sole discretion. If an order is cancelled, any payment made for the products will be refunded in full. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- All new Orders are deemed separate and each is treated individually.
- We always try to make sure that the prices on nakedpeak.com accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in pricing of the products in your order we will inform you as soon as possible using the contact details you supply us with. We will then give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. (If we are unable to reach you we will treat the order as cancelled). If an order is cancelled, any payment made for the products will be refunded in full.
- You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically before you submit your credit card details, based on the delivery address you specify.
- Prices are quoted on nakedpeak.com in GBP – outside United Kingdom your credit card company should exchange the amount charged to the currency of your country at the current rate but you may use the nakedpeak.com currency converter to estimate the price in your currency. Please note that the ‘currency converter’ is only a guide and may not accurately reflect current exchange rates. Please note that both charges and refunds are in GBP and nakedpeak.com cannot be held responsible for any loss due to exchange rate fluctuations.
You must pay for your Order before it is delivered. You can do so by credit card, debit card, or bank transfer (we do not accept cheques).
- Orders may be processed online, or by telephone, using a credit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express) or debit card (Visa and Mastercard debit cards only). We aim to debit money from your account within one working day after receiving your order.
- To ensure that shopping online is secure, your credit/debit card details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the Internet.
- Your credit card company may also do security checks to confirm it is you making the order.
- All order details and invoices will be sent to the credit card billing address and not the delivery address where the named recipient of the order differs.
- We try to keep Nakedpeak.com as up to date as possible but cannot guarantee that any particular product will always be available. If we can’t supply a product you will not be charged for it and we will refund or re-credit your account with the amount debited by us.
- All offers are available while stocks last. If we are unable to supply a product you have ordered, we will notify you as soon as we can after receiving your order. If this happens, you may cancel your order and we will refund you the money you have paid for it.
If you do not receive your order within the stated time please contact us and we will investigate. But please be aware that all delivery time frames offered are only an aim and not a guarantee, and we can’t change this. All deliveries are made via third parties and are subject to their terms and conditions. Although we make our best efforts to get your order to you as quickly as possible we are not able to guarantee levels of delivery service and timescales for delivery. Delays do not often happen but when they do, they are outside of the control of Naked Peak so therefore we cannot be held accountable. Refunds on delivery will occasionally be offered in exceptional circumstances, but our liability ends there and does not extend to any consequential loss as a result of delayed delivery.
- International Orders & Customs
- We ship to most countries, however it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the products they are purchasing are able to be imported into their country. We cannot be held responsible for any delays in customs nor any returned or destroyed items which result from the refusal of customs to accept the goods into their country or any other shipping problems arising overseas. Please allow up to 30 working days for your parcel to be delivered, as sometimes there are delays outside of our control.
- Please order from nakedpeak.com with enough lead-time to prevent any loss or disappointment resulting from the delivery time as we cannot be responsible for this.
- This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Nakedpeak.com does not give you any right or interest in any copyright or intellectual property rights in any product nor the right to copy them.
- Copyright extends to the design, look and feel of nakedpeak.com, all photographs on it and its marketing materials.
Privacy and Data Policy
- Nakedpeak.com makes a commitment to protecting your privacy and promises only to use information collected about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- When you place an Order, we may ask you for certain information and you may submit personal data to nakedpeak.com (for example your name, phone number, postal address, email address, contact and bank / credit card details). We may also record which products you are interested in and which products you purchase as well as customer traffic patterns and site use. This information will be kept securely in accordance with our internal security policy and may be used to:
- process your order
- provide you with an up to date, efficient, and reliable service provide a more personal shopping experience.
- By making an order and submitting your data you agree to this use.
- We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
- If you have ordered products from the nakedpeak.com web site before it is possible that we have this information already and it is being used to contact you about offers, events, items or related activities that you may find useful.
- If you are an existing customer we will continue to keep you informed unless you tell us not to.
- If you are a new customer we will give you the choice (for example once you have placed an order) whether or not you want us to contact you about future offers, events and new products or related activities that you may find useful. We will not bombard you with emails, but we’d like to keep you informed of the developments on nakedpeak.com.
- We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to other companies.
- Nakedpeak.com will not send you any marketing emails or pass your information on to third parties unless you give us your consent, or unless we have it already.
- In Order to improve our service and nakedpeak.com we may use a device known as a ‘cookie’. Cookies are a means by which information relating to your Internet activity (such as whether you have visited nakedpeak.com before) is recorded on your hard drive and used by us to improve nakedpeak.com and the products and services available to you.
- We believe that you will be delighted with your product but there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible. These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- We will try to attend to all returns as soon as practically possible.
Returns are entirely at our discretion. Due to the nature of the products we offer we cannot accept returns on opened or otherwise used items unless the product is genuinely faulty, which we will need to investigate thoroughly. Regrettably, we cannot accept returns on opened body creams, bath salts, lip balms and candles if used under any circumstances once opened. If we have authorised a return, purchases may be returned within 5 working days from the day they are received providing they are unopened, unused and undamaged. If a refund is required (rather than an exchange or credit), You will be responsible for the return shipping costs and original postage fees. If you return an entire ‘Free Shipping’ order (whereby no shipping was charged) we reserve the right to charge the cost of shipping the items to you and will deduct that cost from your refund. You are also responsible for any loss or damage the return post may incur, so it is recommended that you use a signed for service and pack the goods well.
- Please let us know before you return any goods by using the contact form on the website or by email to: ([email protected]). Please return goods to: 152 Charles Street, Leigh, WN7 1HD. No refunds whatsoever can be given on products / services more than 30 days after original purchase .
- We try to select and package the products as well as possible to ensure they arrive in good condition. However, if a product arrives damaged or with defects, or is not what you ordered, we will replace it free of charge or provide a full refund as appropriate, if you return the product to us at the postal address below within 30 days of receipt.
- In these circumstances we will also pay you the cost of the return postage. Please obtain a proof of posting certificate from your Post Office to enable us to process the refund for your return postage costs.
- You will only have to pay for the return postage of the products.
- For help with items later than 30 days after your initial purchase please email us for more information.
- This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
If you need to cancel your order please contact us in writing within 24 hours of receipt of your order confirmation e-mail (or, for express orders, within 2 hours after the purchase). After this time, your order may have gone out, so shipping costs cannot be refunded. The return would also be at your own expense. See below for further return terms & conditions.
- Nakedpeak.com has tried to make the descriptions (including all pictures) of the products as accurate as possible but you should check the dimensions stated on nakedpeak.com or contact us for exact sizes.
- Nakedpeak.com shall insure ordered products at their retail value whilst being delivered to you. Please check the delivered products as soon as possible on receipt as we will not cover any subsequent loss or destruction.
- Nakedpeak.com will provide its services with reasonable skill and care but does not give any guarantees, warranties or representations in respect of any other person’s services.
- Because of the nature of the internet nakedpeak.com provides and maintains nakedpeak.com on an “as is”, “as available” basis and makes no promise that use of nakedpeak.com will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for any reason beyond our control.
- You will be responsible for any breach of these terms by you and if you use nakedpeak.com in breach of these terms you will be liable to and will reimburse nakedpeak.com for any loss or damage caused as a result.
- These terms above shall not limit any rights you might have as a consumer that may not be excluded under applicable law nor shall they exclude or limit nakedpeak.com’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence nor any fraudulent representation.
- Nakedpeak.com will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or act of nature.
- Please read the instructions, or other user documentation that comes with your products carefully. You are urged to use all products safely and in accordance with the safety labels on the product.
- These terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, which are available to you.
- Subject as aforesaid, to the maximum extent permitted by law, nakedpeak.com excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to nakedpeak.com and nakedpeak.com shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
- any incorrect or inaccurate information on nakedpeak.com
- any interruptions to or delays in updating nakedpeak.com
- the infringement by any person of any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party
- caused by their use of nakedpeak.com or any product purchased through nakedpeak.com
- any loss or damage resulting from your use or the inability to use the nakedpeak.com web site or resulting from unauthorised access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control
- any loss of profit, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss which does not directly result from something we have done wrong
- any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user’s computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading nakedpeak.com, or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from nakedpeak.com or its licensees and affiliates
- the availability, quality, content or nature of the other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties (“external sites”) to which nakedpeak.com link and web sites located on or through any external site nor for any transactions involving external sites (including as to ‘cookies’, personal data, confidential information, or purchases of domain names or other services). You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those external sites if you have any concerns regarding such links, web site or transactions;
- all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for this notice would have effect.
- Nakedpeak.com may refuse you access to the web site at any time if we consider it necessary.
- Nakedpeak.com may also terminate this agreement and immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of nakedpeak.com upon breach of any part of these Terms whatsoever.
- Termination shall be without prejudice to nakedpeak.com’s other rights.
- Nakedpeak.com acts as principal on its own account and not as an agent for you or any other person.
- If nakedpeak.com does not enforce any provision of this agreement such will not be considered a continuing waiver.
- In the event that any part of these terms is held to be unenforceable, such part will at nakedpeak.com’s option be construed as far as possible to reflect the parties’ intentions and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- These terms constitute the full agreement between you and nakedpeak.com and may only be amended in writing. They apply to the exclusion of all other terms or conditions of contract proposed.
- Since we are aiming nakedpeak.com at a global market, we cannot guarantee that it accords with local laws of any other countries (though we will try to make sure it does).
- Use of nakedpeak.com and these terms are subject to the laws of United Kingdom and the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom Courts.
If you would like help when ordering, information about a product, a request for product or if you would just like to provide us with feedback on our service, please email us at [email protected]
You can also contact us: by post at Naked Peak, Cambridge Arcade, Unit 15 Cambridge Walks, Southport PR8 1EN